Waring Belgian-Waffle Maker Review
ScrapeAZon could not connect to Amazon or was otherwise unable to retrieve data from Amazon. Please check your Internet connectivity, your ScrapeAZon settings, your country code, and your shortcode configuration.
Waring Belgian-Waffle Maker$99-$190
- 1400-watt waffle maker bakes 2 Belgian waffles at a time
- Round-shaped waffle plates; rotating function for even baking
- Extra-deep 1-inch pockets; rotary thermostat and browning-control knob
- Simple on/off toggle switch; 2 LED indicator lights; 3 audio beep tones
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Makes Fantastic Waffles
I bought this Waring Double Belgian-Waffle Maker simply because my whole family loves waffles – that waffle craving can come anytime of the day. After using this waffle maker for more than a year now, I can say that it makes the best waffles we have ever had at home. I have tried a lot of waffle recipes on this one and they are all awesome. I just love this waffle maker from Waring.
Things that I Like About Waring Pro
- COOKS WAFFLES REALLY FAST: I am amazed at how fast this Waring Pro waffle maker cooks. It can cook a waffle on each griddle for an average of three minutes. This is a great advantage since there are many people in our family clamoring for their share. We get fresh hot waffles without having to wait that long.
- EASY TO USE: This Waring Pro WMK600 is very easy to use. I especially like the audio beep feature of this waffle maker. When it has already reached the right temperature, it beeps which is my queue to load the batter and fillings. When the waffles are ready to be taken out, it beeps again so I can take the newly made waffles out so I don’t burn them. I like this system – it’s simple, efficient, and the result is perfectly cooked waffles every single time.
- COOKS DIFFERENT WAFFLES SEPARATELY: This is another impressive feature of this Belgian waffle maker – it can cook two different types of waffles at the same time. I like my waffles soft and doughy while my husband like his crisp and well done. This has never been a problem with this double waffle maker since it cooks each waffle on separate settings – it just completes all its task at the same time.
- This is a 1,400 watt double waffle maker and it makes two different delicious Belgian waffles simultaneously.
- The Waring Pro WMK600 has round-shaped waffle plates. It also has a rotating function to ensure that all waffles are baked evenly.
- This Waring waffle maker has a rotary thermostat. It also has a browning-control knob.
- Other features of this professional waffle maker are three audio beep tones warning system, two LED indicator lights, and an on/off toggle switch.
I absolutely think that this is the best waffle maker that I have ever used. It allows me to prepare waffles for my whole family really fast. The machine is really well-built and heats up to the appropriate temperature fast.
The only disadvantage that I think the Waring Pro WMK600 has is that its plates are not removable. Cleaning the unit is a bit difficult if you can’t take out the plates. In spite of that small detail, I still think that the Waring Pro WMK600 Double Belgian-Waffle Maker is a fantastic product – especially for absolute waffle lovers.