KitchenAid Waffle Maker Review
503 Service Unavailable
ScrapeAZon could not connect to Amazon or was otherwise unable to retrieve data from Amazon. Please check your Internet connectivity, your ScrapeAZon settings, your country code, and your shortcode configuration.
KitchenAid Waffle Maker$190-$250
Perfect Waffle Iron for Big Size Appetites on the Go
The KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker is one of the best countertop appliances that I have ever owned. The machine is truly heavy duty given the fact that I knocked it off my counter one time and it still works like a charm in spite of that. I have taken this Belgian waffle baker to a vacation trip with my family, to overnights with friends and of course, at home. The waffles are always perfect. I could never ask for a better one.
- PORTABLE: Others may say that this waffle baker is bulky but I don’t think of it that way. The way they built this machine is really creative in that it can be easily transported and packed. I have been taking this appliance anywhere and it doesn’t trouble me at all. I can have big, delicious waffles anytime I want to.
- GOOD TIMER: This KitchenAid Pro waffle maker has a timer instead of temperature control. I choose to cook my waffles for about four minutes and they are always done right. It is quite astonishing that I can have two big Belgian waffles in four minutes time. Feeding crowd is not that difficult with this waffle iron.
- BIG BELGIAN WAFFLES: This KitchenAid waffle baker makes two big waffles in less than five minutes. The waffles are slightly – crispy brown on the outside and fluffy on the inside. They are really huge and delicious that a quarter of the waffle is enough to feed a single person. I have tried making five waffles to feed two adults and four kids and we have only consumed the four pieces because we are so full.
- This KitchenAid Pro waffle iron has the capacity to bake two pieces of big Belgian waffles with a diameter of 7.5 inches and the thickness is 1.25 inches thick.
- This is a double-sided flip waffle iron. Its flip feature provides uniformly cooked waffles with excellent consistency.
- This Belgian waffle maker is durable enough to last for years. It is made of stainless steel and constructed from die cast metal.
- The constant baking temperature of this Belgian waffle baker is a good feature. It is just hot enough to cook your waffles in less than five minutes.
This is absolutely the best waffle maker that I have tried so far. It heats up quickly and makes two huge waffles in about four minutes. That’s pretty fast since it cuts down my cooking time into almost half. I have noticed that this KitchenAid Pro unit doesn’t sit at level with its cradle, which is my only issue with it.
All I do is to adjust it a bit to things leveled a bit. And when I turn the waffle, it goes a little bit over the level. I always put it in mind that the waffle maker is sitting at a level in its cradle. In spite of that minor issue, the KitchenAid Pro Line Series Waffle Baker is still an excellent waffle maker.