Chef’s Choice Waffle Maker Review
ScrapeAZon could not connect to Amazon or was otherwise unable to retrieve data from Amazon. Please check your Internet connectivity, your ScrapeAZon settings, your country code, and your shortcode configuration.
Chef’s Choice Waffle Maker$180-$240
- Belgian waffle maker bakes 4 deep-pocket waffles in 90 to 120 seconds
- Adjustable baking time and temperature; high-quality nonstick griddle
- Fast recovery; automatic countdown timer;
- Easy-to-clean overflow channel; sleep mode; cord storage; recipes included
- Measures 11 by 12 by 4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Total Satisfaction: Chef’s Choice WafflePro Belgian Waffle Maker
The Chef’s Choice 850-SE Belgian Waffle Maker is everything I would ask for in a waffle maker. This unit has great wattage and turns really hot, which is important for making crispy but fluffy waffles within two minutes. For a family of six, the cooking speed of this countertop appliance is just right to get us all those waffles in time. This waffle maker is actually a great buy even if it is quite expensive. I do love this machine very much!
Why this is my Choice
Here are a few inside bits of info that might leave you quite as impressed as I was when I first used it:
- EASE OF USE: I don’t find any level of difficulty as I continue to use this waffle maker. Setting the controls is not really hard. I usually choose “4” for Color Adjust and select “Crisp exterior and moist interior” and “Uniform Texture.” I have always used these settings and my waffles always come out perfect.
- GREAT BOOKLET: I really admire the booklet that comes with this unit. I have read it and it really explains everything about the waffle maker. Another thing is that inside the booklet are some good waffle recipes. I have tried cooking some of these recipes and they all turned out excellent. This is one of the best booklets that I have ever read about a product that I bought.
- GREAT WATTAGE: This waffle iron has a good amount of wattage. It is just enough to produce the kind of waffles that I really love – cake-like inside and crispy outside. Preheating the machine is fast and my waffles don’t taste dry because the cooking time is only two minutes. This is really a wonderful waffle maker.
- This Chef’s Choice 850-SE cooks four delicious Belgian waffles within 90 to 120 seconds. Each waffle has a thickness just like those offered in restaurants.
- The QuadPlus baking system of this professional waffle maker gives the user the ability to customize his waffles by independently adjusting the settings accordingly.
- The plates of this Belgian waffle maker were specially engineered to ensure optimal batter distribution as well as even cooking so there’s no need to flip.
- Other features of these waffle makers are Sleep Mode, automatic countdown timer and fast heat-up.
This is really an amazing Belgian waffle iron. The Chef’s Choice 850-SE’s simplicity and accuracy of the settings have made me admire the beauty of waffle baking. I just love how perfect my waffles come out every single time. I just wish that this waffle maker has a longer power cord because I was having a hard time finding the power outlet for it in my kitchen. I resolve to use an extension cord for my other countertop appliance just to give way for the waffle maker. Overall, I am a totally satisfied user of the Chef’s Choice 850-SE WafflePro Belgian Waffle Maker.