All-Clad Belgian Waffle Maker Review
All-Clad Belgian Waffle Maker$180-$200
My Upgrade for Standard Waffle Irons
The All-Clad 2-Square Belgian Waffle Maker is a huge upgrade to the old waffle irons I have previously owned. I used to buy cheap countertop appliances. I kind of learned my lesson the hard way after replacing 2 units and wasting money.
Sure it’s a bit more expensive than the models I have used before. However, it’s not as expensive as Breville waffle makers. But it’s more expensive than waffle makers that are in the 100 dollars and below category such as Waring Pro and others.
I bought the All-Clad 99011GT after reading some waffle maker reviews on the Internet. The overwhelming majority of the reviews were very favorable. I needed a waffle iron that doesn’t fall apart after a month; and now it’s been more than 12 months since I bought my All-Clad.
Who is It Suited For?
This All-Clad stainless model is best suited for people who need a major upgrade of their waffle making cookware. It may cost a little extra but with the extra cost I get better quality. If you need a well built waffle iron that’s packed with useful features then this one won’t disappoint.
- CLEANER COUNTERS: One of the unique things about this All-Clad cookware is that it helps me keep the counter clean. It has a drip proof design that keeps out most of the batter inside. Most of the other waffle irons I have used are usually messy – not this one though.
- WORKS BEST FOR OUR FAMILY’S SECRET WAFFLE RECIPE: This All-Clad waffle appliance has proven to be the best appliance to use for making our family’s waffle recipe. It’s a recipe that’s been in the family for generations. It basically makes waffles that have crisp exteriors with a creamy consistency inside. The waffles kind of melts in your mouth when served hot.
- HAVEN’T BURNED A WAFFLE YET: I have been using this Belgian waffle maker for more than a year now and I have yet to burn a pair of square waffles. The ready to cook/eat indicator lights and the beep sounds come in pretty handy. It’s pretty easy to lose track of time when you’re busy in the kitchen.
- The dimensions of this waffle maker are as follows: 12″ x 11.5″ x 6″. It weighs 6 pounds. It makes 2 regular size square waffles per batch.
- This All-Clad waffle maker features a space saving upright storage design. Unit makes deep pocketed waffles.
- Other features include browning dial, non-stick cooking surface, LED indicator lights, beep tones, and a locking lid.
- This waffle maker also features stainless steel construction for better durability and a die cast finish.
Even though I think this All-Clad is perfect for making Belgian waffle reciples, it does have a few drawbacks. First among these is its price. I think some folks will find it a bit pricey; nevertheless, I find that it’s a good investment.
Another downside I should mention is that it can be a bit too tedious to clean. You really have to reach into it so you can clean all the surfaces. Other than these small issues, I still think that the All-Clad 99011GT 2-Square Waffle Maker is a really good product.