Blendtec Total Blender, WildSide Jar Review
Blendtec Total Blender, WildSide Jar$350-$650
- Powerful 1560 watts, 120 volt, 13 amps, 3 peak h/p motor
- 6 pre-programmed cycles tell the motor when to speed up, slow down and shut off automatically.
- Compact 15" height easily fits under kitchen cabinets
- Includes a WildSide jar with 4" cold-forged stainless steel blade. Jar is made from durable BPA free Tritan(TM) copolyester.
- Preprogrammed blending cycles, digital touchpad controls, auto shutoff
Blendtec is a manufacturer with which even the top-rated blenders of other companies are often compared. This blender maker is surely one of the most reputed companies in the industry, and looking at its brilliant product range, it is not hard to tell why. The Blendtec Total Blender with WildSide Jar is another product which comes from the same industry-leading company, and all the positive things that are characteristic of Blendtec products are present in it, as expected.
Blendtec Total Blender – Product Details
The motor is a 3-peak horsepower direct-drive, and operating at 1560-watt, this product is one of the most powerful you can get. It can work with all kinds of blending requirements perfectly well, and the expertise shows once you use it for a few days. It is highly advanced in its technology with touchpad controls, auto shut-off feature, and pre-programmed cycles. The machine knows when it needs to speed up, when to slow down, and even when to turn off completely!
As far as its weight is taken into account, it only weighs 7 pounds. Yes, you didn’t read it incorrectly, we actually meant 7 pounds! Moreover, the dimensions being around 8 x 7 x 15 inches, it is certainly a very compact machine. So if your primary concern is having a compact blender, then you can go for it with your eyes closed because it is not only just compact, but one of the most brilliant too.
- 1,560-watt countertop blender, 3 peak horsepower.
- BPA-free Tritan copolyester jar.
- Preprogrammed blending cycles, auto shutoff, digital touchpad controls.
- Includes secure-fitting vented lids, Wildside Blending jar, recipe book, and user guide.
- Speed up, shut off, or slow down automatically with 6 pre-programmed.
- Height easily fits under kitchen cabinets.
- 7-year manufacturer warranty (home use in the USA).
Loved by many users
The Blendtec Total Blender is loved by almost all of its users, and it is very easy to clean. Whether you love to work with blenders every single day, or just use one every once in a while, this product can be a real life-saver! In fact, it is much better than some of the other blenders which have costs exceeding its price by more than $100 or $200! In case you decide to go for this one, which we recommend, you will truly understand why this product is considered to be a real value for money.
Durable and Reliable
Usually, we may have listed some of the drawbacks of this product, but since this product has no major drawbacks, we will not be able to do that even though we want to. The reliability and durability are good as well, and since you get a 7-year warranty out of the box, the deal is a pleasing one. Moreover, you get a recipe book which contains more than 230 delicious recipes, and you wouldn’t want to miss that, would you?